Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Dramatically reduce the number of phone lines needed
- Eliminates long distance charges between on-net branches
- Leverage competitive off-net long distance call costs due to DMS massive buying power
- Minimize the risks and costs of owning and maintaining an on-premises PBX
Scale on Demand!
- Unlimited Call capacity
- Add new users quickly and easily
- Comprehensive feature set, upgraded as new features are available to the platform
- Follow-me features allow calls to be forwarded to cell phones or any location
- Employees can work remotely with complete access to their phone
- A single receptionist can monitor multiple remote offices
- Enhanced calling features without the up-front costs of a premises-based system
- User features can be managed via intuitive web-based software
- Users can forward voice mails or transfer calls anywhere in the organization
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery.
- Hosted PBX ensures that phone service is available, and can be rerouted to alternate locations, even if the office building is inaccessible for long periods of time.
- Multiple levels of redundancy, including geographic redundancy, providing survivability for the highest level of business continuity.