WHAT IS A HOSTED PBX?
Hosted PBX VoIP is a scalable, fully managed off-site phone system that converges your voice communication system with your high-speed data line. With Hosted PBX, all of your telecommunications needs are handled by DMS Telecom's digital systems that are housed and managed in our state-of-the-art data centers.
DMS Telecom's hosted turnkey system offers all the familiar functionality found in traditional small business key systems while your business benefits from minimal start-up costs, reduced total cost of ownership, flexible service plans and complete scalability, without the expense of purchasing and maintaining on premise equipment.
- Scalable so your business can expand or contract at any time.
- Dozens of productivity enhancing features.
- All setup and configuration is done via user-friendly web pages.
- Remote offices can be linked so that all offices are treated as one.
- Minimal setup cost; Free ongoing upgrades.
- Systems are monitored 24/7/365 by highly-trained experts.
Per extension setup fee includes configuration and initial setup. Monthly fee based on extensions and services.
Setup & Provisioning takes 1-2 weeks based on complexity and subject to local number portability issues. New lines can be provisioned immediately. New digital IP phones can be purchased through DMS that connects directly to the company's data network.
Companies may realize even greater cost saving and efficiencies by signing up for our SIP Trunking solutions. Ask us How.